Price List 2020
sleeps maximum 4 persons in 2 bedrooms
|2020||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||6 Nights||7 nights|
|03 Jan||06 Feb||£324.00||£344.25||£364.50||£384.75||£405.00|
|07 Feb||09 Apr||£424.00||£450.50||£477.00||£503.50||£530.00|
|10 Apr||01 Oct||£440.00||£467.50||£495.00||£522.50||£550.00|
|02 Oct||17 Dec||£324.00||£344.25||£364.50||£384.75||£405.00|
|23 Dec||29 Dec||£550.00||£550.00||£550.00||£550.00||£550.00|
|30 Dec||05 Jan||£550.00||£550.00||£550.00||£550.00||£550.00|
MAPLE & OAK COTTAGES
sleeps max 7 persons in 4 bedrooms
|3 nights||4 nights||5 nights||6 nights||7 nights|
|03 Jan||06 Feb||£408.00||£433.50||£459.00||£484.50||£510.00|
|07 Feb||09 Apr||£496.00||£527.00||£558.00||£589.00||£620.00|
|10 Apr||01 Oct||£536.00||£569.50||£603.00||£636.50||£670.00|
|02 Oct||17 Dec||£408.00||£433.50||£459.00||£484.50||£510.00|
|23 Dec||29 Dec||£670.00||£670.00||£670.00||£670.00||£670.00|
|30 Dec||05 Jan||£670.00||£670.00||£670.00||£670.00||£670.00|
Bookings Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday & Short breaks
Long lets possible
Deposit: £100 per week per cottage, non refundable
It is advisable to take out own holiday insurance
Nat West, E & L Simcox
sort code: 55-70-42
Account no: 82008248
How to Book
Or contact us:
Lesley & Ed Simcox – Proprietors
Shropshire SY4 3EA
Tel: 01939 290346 (Office)
Terms & Conditions
- The hiring contract is between the owners and the hirers.
- Bookings made 8 wks. or less from the commencement date must be paid for in full within one working week of the booking. However bookings taken 2 weeks prior to arrival to be paid either by bank transfer or cash
- A deposit of £100 per week (per cottage) will be required to secure your booking. Full payment becoming due 8 weeks prior to your arrival.
- The deposit is to be paid within one working week of the initial booking, otherwise the cottage may not be held for you. Your deposit is non-refundable.
- Payment can be paid either by cheque or bank transfer. All cheques made payable to E & L Simcox addressed to Newton Meadows Cottages. Bank account details on request when booking.
- Confirmation will be sent to you as soon as possible. Please check the details of the confirmation carefully and if anything is not correct you must let us know immediately.
- It is advised that all clients take out their own holiday cancellation protection insurance and personal insurance.
- The owners shall have no liability to you for the death or personal injury to you or any member of your party. You must take all steps to safeguard your personal property, and no liability is accepted in respect of damage to or loss of such property.
- The hirer must agree not to exceed the maximum number of persons stated for the cottage.
- If the property becomes unavailable on the date stated then your monies will be refunded in full with the hirer having no further claims against the owner.
- The owner is entitled to refuse access, or to re-possess accommodation if they reasonably believe that any damage is likely to be caused by you or your party, or can re-possess if damage has been caused. In such circumstances the hirer will forfeit any refund of the total cost.
- The hirer will be requested to pay for any damage to the cottage and its’ contents. This includes decor, furniture, furnishings and all items included in the inventory. The hirers do not accept any liability for damage to vehicles in the car park or surrounding areas. The hirers do not accept responsibility for injury sustained on the property.
- The owner reserves the right to access the cottage at any time during your stay.
- Any complaints should be made to the owner as soon as possible so investigation and remedial action can be taken. Requests for compensation will not be considered after the end date of the agreement.
- Every effort has been made to sound proof the cottages, but we do request that consideration is given to your neighbours as loud noises may carry.
- Personal items found in the cottage after your departure will be returned to you after the relevant cost for postage and packaging is received by the owners.
We advise that you purchase travel insurance in case of cancellation and unforeseen circumstances.